XVII International Conference “Insurance and Reinsurance in the Baltics 2018”
Friday, 28 September 2018
Radisson Blu Daugava hotel, Riga
The conference is organized by Latvian Insurers Association. It will begin with a plenary session followed by three parallel sections: life insurance, motor and insurtech.
- Central and Eastern European insurance market: current picture and future prospects
- Macroeconomics in the Baltics: overview and prognosis
- Topical regulatory issues in the EU and their implications
- Climate change, risks and implications for insurance industry
- Changes of consumer behaviour, consumer protection
- Longevity and pensions, pension systems in Europe
- Impact of AML on daily processes of life insurers
- Road safety, country experiences
- Geo data use for road safety. Flood and storm maps. Catastrophe modelling.
- Novelties in Insurtech, experiences, findings, startups
- Risk prediction, fraud detection
Who should attend:
- insurance companies: management, legal officers, person insurance specialists, motor underwriters
- insurance associations
- legal bureaus
- supervision and state authorities
- specialised companies
The official language of the conference is English. Simultaneous interpreting will not be provided.
There are special prices for conference participants at Radisson Blu Daugava hotel:
- EUR 80.00 for single
- EUR 85.00 for double
- EUR 120.00 for business room.
Please address the reservation request to email@example.com and include the reference: conference of Latvian Insurers Association, 28/09/2018.